What are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. Building brand communities and creating effective loyalty programs is your specialism. We expect you to be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas.
What do we expect from you?
- Proven experience as Marketing Specialist or similar role;
- Used to work within an international environment and for international markets;
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as Social media etc.) and marketing research methods;
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools;
- Solid computer skills;
- Exceptional communication and writing skills;
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
- Excellent English language skills both in writing and speaking;
- Higher education in Marketing or Business Administration;
- Team player;
- Real communicator;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies and frameworks;
- Being rigorous – have the potential to adapt quickly to a new context;
- Attention to detail & discipline in structured reporting.
What would be your main responsibilities?
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends;
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.);
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts;
- Translate plans into technical requirements;
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail etc.);
- Analyzing marketing data to help shape future marketing activities.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- To be part of a friendly, international and enthusiastic team;
- Modern working conditions;
- Office 10 min walk from the old town;
- Opportunities for growth.
If you match the above requirements, please send us your resume and cover letter in English to the specified e-mail and maybe you’ll be our new colleague.
- Location: Riga
- Contact person: Ilze Rubīna
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Contact phone: 67217227
- Type of job: full-time