What are we looking for?
We are looking for IT professionals who would like to join our team. More specifically, we would welcome experienced Software Tester.
What do we expect from you?
- 3+ years of experience in web, standalone & mobile applications testing;
- Strong understanding of QA and software development process;
- Experience with issue tracking systems (JIRA);
- Experience with Test Case and Requirements Management tools;
- Experience with the creation of the test scenarios and test cases 2+ years.
- Good English language skills both in writing and speaking;
- Team player;
- Thoroughness and responsibility;
- Problem solving skills;
- Being rigorous – have the potential to adapt quickly to a new context;
- Able to learn new concepts in a short timeframe.
Advantages would be:
- Higher education, preferably in IT;
- Experience with Agile or iterative software development methodologies;
- ISTQB Foundation certificate;
- Experience with automated testing (Selenium – Java or C#) & testing framework knowledge;
- Performance testing & API testing knowledge.
What would be your main responsibilities?
- Analyze software application requirements and specifications;
- Design, execute and log the tests;
- Evaluate and document the test results;
- Provide requested reports on testing status and results;
- Raise defects with detailed description and test steps;
- Inform about testing issues, associated risks and provide recommendations;
- Create and provide support documentation for the support teams as result of the knowledge of the environment and performed tests;
- The creation of test cases and test scenarios base on the requirements.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Part of a friendly and enthusiastic team;
- Modern working conditions;
- Office 10 min walk from the old town;
- Projects to test that involve use of modern technologies;
- Opportunities for growth.
If you match the above requirements, please send us your resume and cover letter in English to the specified e-mail and maybe you’ll be our new colleague.
- Location: Riga
- Contact person: Ilze Rubīna
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Contact phone: 67217227
- Type of job: full-time